Living a LUMInous Life – LumiCeuticals Harmonic Light Conference
September 27-29, 2018
Hyatt Place Farmington Station, Farmington, Utah
Gather, Learn & Get Inspired to Live a Luminous Life!
Join us for empowering opportunities to use and share harmonic light therapy systems personally and professionally.
- Thursday, September 27th 4:00pm – 9:00pm – Welcoming Social with Group Dinner Break (*meals purchased from individual restaurants within walking distance)
- Friday, September 28th 9:00am – 9:00pm Exciting New Product Announcements & New Product Attendee Specials, Educational Sessions featuring Dr. Jacob Liberman author of Luminous Life: How the Science of Light Unlocks the Art of Living. Check out why we are so excited by this author: http://www.jacobliberman.org/about
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm Product Use Coaching & Training with completion certificate, Simple Abundance Marketing Tips (Saturday’s Meetings are Limited to our Light System Owner Community.)
Tickets for the entire conference are $79.
- Household Discount – 2 people from the same household can attend for $119.00. Save $40.
- Sell a Lumi Light System July 1 – Sept 29 and your new owner can join you for Free
- Current Renters of Lumi Light Systems August 1-September 26 can attend Friday and Saturday for only $38. This cost can apply to a system purchase at the conference.
Single Tickets for the Friday 6pm-9pm free light session and workshop with Jacob Liberman are $29 Attendees do not have to be light system owners. *Seating is limited.
Fill out the contact form below to register today: Your payment will not be taken at this time. You will be contacted for completion of payment by Marta or Shirley at Health Dynamics/Shine with Light.
Space is limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special block of lodging rooms available at $139 -$149/night at Hyatt Place available starting 7/30/18. Reserve your room early directly with Hyatt Place Farmington Station with this link
Comment below if you are interested in sharing a double queen room. Free breakfast is included. Farmington Station has many restaurants in walking distance and is accessible by a Trax then Frontrunner train from Salt Lake Airport.